Huawei will soon unveil their Mate 20 line-up, with most of the details known in advance due to leaks. But the Mate 20 Lite will not surprise anybody anymore, as it has been entirely leaked.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
The Mate 20 Lite is the next iteration in the “Lite” versions of Huawei’s flagships, and comes to replace the Mate 10 Lite released last year. A few things were known beforehand, such as the design of Mate 20 Lite, which had been revealed by a filing with a Chinese agency. But now, a Polish shop has put the smartphone up for pre-order, confirming the design, colours, specs, price and even the gift clients will get if they pre-order the device.
In a few words, the Mate 20 Lite is just a rebranded Nova 3i/P Smart+, with just the position of the cameras, the cameras and the battery capacity being different. Here are the specs of the Mate 20 Lite available for pre-order:
- Kirin 710, GPU Turbo already installed
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage, expandable with microSD card, up to 256GB
- 6.3” screen, with 2340×1080 pixels resolution, notch
- Fingerprint sensor at the back, facial recognition
- Double front (24MP+2MP) and double back (20MP+2MP) cameras, has AI scenery recognition, 3D Qmojis
- 3 750mAh battery, USB-C charger
- Headphone jack
- EMUI 8.2
- Usual connectivity options, Bluetooth 4.2, Double-SIM
- Available in 2 colours: Black or Blue
- The price is of around 370 euros
The gift is the Huawei scale AH100, which was already gifted in some shops with the purchase of specific devices. On top of a bigger battery, the Mate 20 Lite also comes with an USB-C port, instead of micro-USB, as well as different double back cameras, with the Nova 3i/P Smart+ having a 16MP+2MP one, while the Mate 20 Lite will have a 20MP+2MP one.
Here’s the link to the Polish retailer that leaked the smartphone.
More on this subject:
- Huawei’s GPU Turbo tech will be coming to the Mate 10 and P20 Series (23/08/2018)
- Huawei’s P Smart+ releasing at the end of August in France, available for pre-order (12/08/2018)
- Huawei Nova 3i coming to Europe under “P Smart+” name (25/07/2018)
- Huawei’s Nova 3 and Nova 3i announced, Kirin 710 officialised (23/07/2018)