Huawei should be releasing the Y9 (2019) soon, as most of the certification process is complete in China.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Huawei’s successor for the Y9 (2018) has already been leaked and should be called Y9 (2019). With most of the certification process completed in China, the company should soon be announcing this new mid-range device.
It is through TENAA that most of the information was released a few days, including renders of the device. It basically looks like a P20 Lite, notch included.
For now, the specs are as following, although some things have not been confirmed yet:
- Octa-core CPU, clocked at 2.2GHz (Kirin 710? With GPU Turbo?)
- 4/6GB of RAM
- 64/128GB of internal storage, expandable with microSD card, up to 256GB (supposedly 400GB?)
- 6.5” screen, with 2340×1080 pixels resolution, notch
- Fingerprint sensor at the back, (Facial recognition?)
- Dual back cameras, 20MP+2MP, dual front cameras, 16MP+2MP (3D Qmoji and AI scenery recognition?)
- 3 900mAh battery, micro-USB charger
- Headphone jack
- Android 8.1 (EMUI (8.1? 8.2?)
- Usual connectivity options, Bluetooth 4.2
- Available in 4 colours: Black, Purple, Blue and Pink
- Unknown price for now
The listing mentions the smartphone has 4 cameras, and specifies the back cameras are 20MP+2MP, but only mentions 16MP for the front one. The second one is probably 2MP, just as the Mate 20 Lite.
TENAA’s listing can be consulted here.
Price and availability are still unknown, although, as mentioned, Huawei should be releasing soon this new mid-range smartphone.
More on this subject: