Huawei’s P20 Pro recently received Google’s January 2019 security patch, as well as improvements to calls.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
At the end of January 2019, Huawei’s P20 Pro finally received EMUI9.0. A month later, Google’s security patch for January, as well as improvements to calls in certain scenarios, has been released by Huawei.
This update changes the version from CLT-L29 22.214.171.124(C432E5R1P9) to 126.96.36.199(C432E5R1P9) and is 606 MB in size.
The patch notes read as following:
- [User interface] Optimises prompts on certain screens.
- [Call] Improves call experience in certain scenarios.
- [Security] Integrates Google security patches released in January 2019 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2019/1.
More on this subject:
- Huawei P20 Pro receives Android 9 “Pie” and EMUI9.0 (27/01/2019)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: November 2018 Security Patch (21/11/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: October 2018 security patch (17/11/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: September 2018 security patch and VoLTE added (30/10/2018)