Huawei just released an update for the P20 Pro, adding Google’s security patch for October.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Half a month ago, Huawei released September’s Google security patch for the P20 Pro, being behind the Mate RS Porsche Design, which at the same time received October’s security patch. Now, the P20 Pro has caught up to the Mate RS.
The new patch changes the version from CLT-L29 22.214.171.124(C432) to CLT-L29 126.96.36.199(C432) and is around 500 MB in size.
The patch notes read as following:
- [Security] Integrates Google security patches released in Oct 2018 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei app updates, please visit the official Huawei website at https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2018/10/.
More on this subject:
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: September 2018 security patch and VoLTE added (30/10/2018)
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design receives update: October 2018 Security patch (30/10/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives patch: camera issue fixed (14/10/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives two updates: August 2018 Security Patch and MasterAI disabled (25/09/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: July 2018 Security Patch and GPU Turbo (22/08/2018)