Kizuna AI’s debut album, titled “hello, world”, will be released next month.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Japanese virtual YouTuber Kizuna AI will be releasing her debut album, titled “hello, world”, the 15th of May of this year.
All the songs included in the album are already available on Kizuna AI’s YouTube channel, with the last one, AIAIAI, even getting an official video that has been watched over 1.7 million times over the past two weeks.
The debut album, which will have a CD version and a CD+DVD version, will contain 11 songs, and 14 videos on the DVD, which are taken from Kizuna AI’s Osaka live show held a few months ago, at the end of December 2018. The track list of the CD version is as follows:
1. Hello, Morning （Prod. Nor）
2. future base （Prod. Yunomi）
3. new world （Prod. Yunomi）
4. over the reality （Prod. Avec Avec）
5. miracle step （Prod. Nor）
6. Hello, Morning （Pa’s Lam System Remix）
7. melty world （Prod. TeddyLoid）
8. hello, alone （Prod. MATZ）
9. meet you （Prod. DE DE MOUSE）
10. mirai （Prod. ☆Taku Takahashi）
11. AIAIAI （feat. 中田ヤスタカ）
The DVD will include the following:
1. Hello, Morning (Prod. Nor)
3. new world (Prod. Yunomi)
4. Kizuna AI to AI
5. over the reality (Prod. Avec Avec)
6. miracle step (Prod. Nor)
7. hello, alone (Prod. MATZ)
8. meet you (Prod. DE DE MOUSE)
9. mirai (Prod. ☆Taku Takahashi)
10. melty world (Prod. TeddyLoid)
11. future base (Prod. Yunomi)
12. AIAIAI (feat. 中田ヤスタカ)
13. Hello, Morning (Pa’s Lam System Remix)
14. AIAIAI (feat. 中田ヤスタカ) ミュージックビデオ
More information about the album can be found on the album’s website. It is unknown whether it’ll be released outside of Japan, although it is unlikely we’ll see it in Europe. Currently, the CD and CD+DVD are both up for pre-order on various websites, such as Amazon Japan, for the price of around 3000 yen [~25€] and 7000 yen [~60€] respectively. Even if the CD might not be available in Europe, it is possible to get the MP3 versions from sites such as iTunes or Amazon.
Here are the cover images for both versions:
More on this subject: