Huawei’s P20 Pro just received Google’s security patch for March 2019.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Huawei’s P20 Pro has just received Google’s security patch for the month of March 2019.
This new patch changes the version from CLT-L29 188.8.131.52(C432E5R1P9) to CLT-L29 184.108.40.206(C432E5R1P9) and is 252 MB in size.
The patch notes read as following:
- [Security] Integrates Google security patches released in March 2019 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2019/3/.
More on this subject:
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: February 2019 security patch (14/03/2019)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: January 2019 security patch and improvements to calls (1/03/2019)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives Android 9 “Pie” and EMUI9.0 (27/01/2019)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: November 2018 Security Patch (21/11/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: October 2018 security patch (17/11/2018)