Huawei just released an update for the P20 Pro, adding Google’s security patch for November, just days after releasing October’s security patch.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Not even a week ago, Huawei released Google’s security patch for October 2018 on the P20 Pro, with us even mentioning that it was a shame Huawei’s flagship from the beginning/middle of 2018 was falling behind the Mate RS Porsche Design in terms of updates. Ironically, the P20 Pro not only has caught up to the Mate RS, but the Mate RS still hasn’t received November’s security patch.
In any case, this new patch changes the version from CLT-L29 220.127.116.11(C432) to CLT-L29 18.104.22.168(C432) and is around 250 MB in size.
The patch notes read as following:
- [Security] Integrates Google security patches released in November 2018 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2018/11/.
More on this subject:
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: October 2018 security patch (17/11/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: September 2018 security patch and VoLTE added (30/10/2018)
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design receives update: October 2018 Security patch (30/10/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives patch: camera issue fixed (14/10/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives two updates: August 2018 Security Patch and MasterAI disabled (25/09/2018)