Huawei’s Nova 3i, known as the P Smart+ (2018) in Europe, has just received August’s security patch.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Not even a week after receiving EMUI9.1, the Huawei Nova 3i, sold in Europe as the P Smart+ (2018), has just received Google’s security patch for the month of August 2019. The previous update brought changes such as EROFS, Huawei Vlog and GPU Turbo 3.0, as well as some other changes.
There isn’t much else to say about this new update, so let’s look at the patch number: this new patch changes the version from INE-LX1 18.104.22.168(C432E2R1P1) to INE-LX1 22.214.171.124(C432E1R1P1) and is a mere 119 MB in size.
The patch notes read as following:
- [Security] Integrates Android security patches released in August 2019 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2019/8/.
More on this subject:
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design receives update: August 2019 security patch (27/08/2019)
- Huawei Nova 3i/P Smart+ receives update: EMUI9.1, July 2019 security patch (22/08/2019)
- EMUI9.1 coming to dozens of devices, already rolling out to Mate 20 Pro in Europe (30/06/2019)
- Huawei confirms at least 17 devices will get EMUI10.0/Android Q (25/06/2019)
- Huawei Nova 3i/P Smart+ receives update: May 2019 security patch (14/06/2019)