Huawei’s P20 Pro just received Google’s security patch for February 2019.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Huawei’s P20 Pro has just received Google’s security patch for February 2019, keeping the excellent update record of the device intact. Since its launch, nearly a year ago, Huawei has constantly released one monthly security update with Google’s patch, as well as improvements and general bug fixes, further optimizing the OS and improving the camera features.
This new patch changes the version from CLT-L29 188.8.131.52(C432E5R1P9) to CLT-L29 184.108.40.206(C432E5R1P9) and is 445 MB in size.
The patch notes read as following:
- [Security] Integrated Google security patches released in February 2019 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2019/2/.
More on this subject:
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: January 2019 security patch and improvements to calls (1/03/2019)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives Android 9 “Pie” and EMUI9.0 (27/01/2019)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: November 2018 Security Patch (21/11/2018)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: October 2018 security patch (17/11/2018)