Huawei’s Mate 40 Pro+ has just received December’s 2021 security patch, together with various other improvements.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Our Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ has just received an update, which includes the security patches released in December 2021 and improving the overall system security. This update also includes various other general improvements, such as the “Remove” feature in the Gallery, improvements to the user experience with Multi-Window and improvements to Celia Suggestions.
This new update changes the version from NOP-AN00 220.127.116.11(C00E206R6P2patch02) to NOP-AN00 18.104.22.168(C00E206R6P2) and is 487 MB in size.
Yet again, the OS version in the settings didn’t properly update, with the previous update changing the version from NOP-AN00 22.214.171.124(C00E206R6P2patch03) to first NOP-AN00 126.96.36.199(C00E206R6P2) and then to NOP-AN00 188.8.131.52(C00E206R6P2patch02).
The patch notes read as following:
- Update package 1: This update adds the Remove feature to Gallery for removing blemishes and unwanted objects from photos.
- Adds the Remove feature. Enable it to remove blemishes and unwanted objects from photos.
- Improves the user experience with Multi-Window.
- Improves system stability in certain situations.
- Integrates security patches released in December 2021 for improved system security.
- Update package 2: This update improves the user experience with Celia Suggestions, and also optimizes the Voice broadcast incoming calls feature.
More on this subject: