Huawei’s Nova 3i is coming to Europe under the name of P Smart+, and one more country is getting it.
Two weeks ago, Huawei put the P Smart+ as pre-order on a series of online shops, the most notable one being Amazon, getting a pre-order discount of 50 euros. The device, costing 349€, thus costs 299€ on Amazon.it and Amazon.de.
The P Smart+ already released the 8th of August in Italy and the 2nd of August in Germany. On top of the launch discount, in Germany a 16GB microSD was gifted, and in Italy, for an extra euro, Huawei’s Bluetooth speaker could be bundled.
Now, France is also getting the smartphone. The P Smart+ is available for pre-order on Amazon.fr for 299€, in both colours, black and purple. The pre-order bonus is Huawei’s Bluetooth earphones, the Bluetooth Sport Lite AM61, worth 30 euros. The device will release at the end of the month, the 23rd of August.
The specs, as previously mentioned, are as following:
- Kirin 710, GPU Turbo already installed
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage, expandable with microSD card, up to 256GB
- 6.3” screen, with 2340×1080 pixels resolution, notch (Precisions: LCD display, Full HD+ with 409 ppi density)
- Fingerprint sensor at the back, facial recognition
- Double front and double back cameras, has AI scenery recognition, “3D Qmoji”
- 3 340mAh battery, micro-USB charger
- Headphone jack
- EMUI 8.2
- Usual connectivity options, Bluetooth 4.2
- Available in 2 colours: Black, Purple
- Price is 349€ (VAT included), 299€ on launch on Amazon.fr for a limited amount of time
Here are the links to the two models available on Amazon.fr:
PS: This article is not sponsored by Huawei and the link towards Amazon isn’t a referral link.
More on this subject: