Huawei’s P20 Pro continues receiving updates, this time with April’s security patch.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Huawei’s P20 Pro continues being well-supported by Huawei, with the device having received Google’s security patch for the month of April 2019.
This new patch changes the version from CLT-L29 126.96.36.199(C432E5R1P9) to CLT-L29 188.8.131.520(C432E5R1P9) and is 236 MB in size.
The patch notes read as following:
- [Security] Integrates Google security patches released in April 2019 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2019/4/.
More on this subject:
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: March 2019 security patch (14/04/2019)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: February 2019 security patch (14/03/2019)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives update: January 2019 security patch and improvements to calls (1/03/2019)
- Huawei P20 Pro receives Android 9 “Pie” and EMUI9.0 (27/01/2019)