Yesterday, Puigdemont’s Belgian lawyer declared that he wouldn’t go to declare in front of the Spanish justice neither today nor tomorrow.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
Puigdemont has requested to declare in Belgium, explaining that, if he goes back to Spain, there’s a high risk of him ending up in prison.
Meanwhile, the other Catalonian ex-advisers will go both to the National Court and the Supreme court, with the risk of ending up in preventive prison.
The independentist Catalonians, desperate in internationalizing their… fight?, keep asking the European Union for help, even if this one has already replied, multiple times, that they support the Spanish Government.
With already barely anybody caring about them, and with the failed strategy of accusing the Spanish Government of having “invaded” them, the independentist have decide to attack the newspapers, accusing them of not knowing the real situation and talking of a “complot” against them.
More on this subject:
- Puigdemont’s situation worsens (1/11/2017)
- Puigdemont flees to Brussels (31/10/2017)
- Catalonia declares independence just to be suspended by Spanish government hours later (28/10/2017)
- Puigdemont decides to back down (26/10/2017)
- The Spanish Constitutional nullifies the law of the Catalonian referendum (22/10/2017)
- Spanish Government applies article 155 (21/10/2017)
- Spanish Government to apply article 155 Saturday (20/10/2017)
- Catalonians’ bullshit (20/10/2017)
- Spanish Government tries to avoid applying last measure (Article 155) (19/10/2017)
- Catalonia asks for more time to answer the Government (18/10/2017)
- Spanish government to take control of Catalonia depending on Puigdemont’s reply (15/10/2017)