Huawei’s P30 Pro has just received the security patch for April 2020.
Artículo disponible en Español | Article disponible en Français
While Huawei is currently busy rolling out the EMUI10 update to a wide range of devices, other, more recent models, such as the P30 series, are not forgotten and left behind, with the P30 Pro having just received April’s 2020 security patch. The update was surprisingly large, at over 500 MB, with the patch not mentioning any other changes. However, it is not unusual for Huawei to add or improve various features without mentioning them, as we’ve been able to see in the past with the re-design of Huawei HiVision on the P30 Pro, or the addition of the Huawei Member Centre app with the latest update on the Mate Xs.
This update changes the version from VOG-L29 10.0.0.190(C431E19R2P5patch01) to VOG-L29 10.0.0.195(C431E19R2P5) and is, as previously mentioned, 564 MB in size.
The patch notes read as following:
- [Security] Integrates Android security patches released in April 2020 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2020/4/.
More on this subject:
- Huawei delays EMUI10 update for P20 Pro and other devices (9/05/2020)
- Huawei Mate Xs receives update: April 2020 security patch, other improvements (1/05/2020)
- Huawei P30 Pro receives update: March 2020 security patch (28/03/2020)
- Huawei P30 Pro receives update: January 2020 security patch (20/02/2020)
- Huawei P30 Pro receives update: December 2019 security patch, other fixes (31/12/2019)